Our exhibition is scheduled to run from August 3 to September 26, 2021. The theme of the exhibition is “The Four Seasons in the River Valley”. Painters may choose to paint/draw any aspect of the river valley during one of the seasons.
Everyone going into The Nature Centre must follow the required CoVid protocols, which may include wearing a face mask.
- All paintings must be properly wired according to the Club’s guidelines.
- Members will pay a 10% commission to Lethbridge Artists club on any sales.
- The Lethbridge Artists Club or The Helen Schuler Nature Centre will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your paintings.
- Paintings must be new work, painted within the past 2 years.
- Paintings must be original. No prints allowed.
Please download the entry form below for full details: